Wednesday, June 29, 2011

RIP Full Tilt Poker

Game Over.

The Alderny Gaming Control Comission, which supplies FTP's license to offer poker games, has suspended Full Tilt Poker's license today. As from now Full Tilt can no longer:

  • Register new customers
  • Accept deposits from existing customers
  • Allow existing customer to withdraw funds that are held in their account
  • Permit customers to participate in any form of poker game or gambling transaction
All players worldwide are unable to launch the Full Tilt client. On the website the following notice is displayed:

I've said it before and I say it again: 
if you have (had!?!?) money on Full Tilt, you're screwed.

Twitter and Two Plus Two have been buzzing with comments and opinions all afternoon but there's really not that much to say. 

Full Tilt is gone. 

That's the only fact we have for now.

After Black Friday, I found it very hard to leave. I was planning to but... The games were good. Easy money is hard to resist. Still had some bonuses to unlock, some fish to stack. There was always a reason to keep playing. I made a few cash outs but not enough. Not everything. The rakeback, the bonuses, the smooth software... I really didn't want to leave. It's sad to say but Full Tilt Poker has been one of the few constants in my life over the last few years. Something that was always there. Something I could count on. Deep down I believed everything would turn out allright. It turned out I was wrong.

Sometimes I wonder why 
I have to learn everything the hard way.

RIP Full Tilt Poker/ Bye bye $$$...

No comments:

Post a Comment