Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cambodia Bound

Where to go? What to see?
The eternal questions driving me insane.
There's an urgent need to run away from this town...
Dreams about India, Tokyo and Macau
I just want to go. I've got no idea where or why.
Well, maybe I do but
I'm really not sure.
Fly away across timezones
to far from here
Perhaps trying to figure it all out
somewhere along the way.
Snap some pictures, smoke a joint, have a beer.
Walk around a strange town.
Eating noodles on my own...
Just another lonely tourist far from home.
But in the end, this is how it really is...
I've travelled down the river and I got to the sea.
My heart is in Sihanoukville at the break of dawn
watching those big clouds slowly drifting by...
Where else could I go?
What else to see?
There's nothing like
another trip to Cambodia.
Cruising down on Highway #4
all the way to the beach....

No comments:

Post a Comment