Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Recovery

Yesterday was a disaster..
Just like I couldn't win a single hand.

Variance can be brutal.
That's easy enough to understand.
Shit happens; especially if you're willing to wager mood-affecting amounts of money on the turn of a few cards... Staying emotionally unaffected while rapidly sliding downhill on the profit-graph, that's the hard part.
To make matters worse; I had promised to attend a party somewhere deep in the Flemish country side. Nothing like looking for directions on a dark, rainy night while still on tilt.
Hey, at least, it got me out of the house and mixing with the party people.

Today's an all new and improved day.

After a good, long run I reviewed my game extensively (rock solid, as expected...) and spend a lot of time watching PokerVT-videos. No Rush Poker just yet. I made it to the highest level of the Iron Man Challenge this month. There's no real need to put in any more volume.

Just a couple of big multi-table tournaments tonight to finish of the weekend in style...

No comments:

Post a Comment