Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Rush


There's nothing but the rush.
Everything else is irrelevant.
Playing NL100 6-max Rush Poker for about two weeks now.
Deep into the rush..
The highlight of my day.
Reason of that smile on my face.
Loggin' in and cashing in.
Playing at least 500 hands a day.
Winning heavily and steadily.
(18 big blinds won/ 100 hands, according Copilot)
Most likely I'm just a giant luckbox
but maybe, possibly - finally - conceivably, this might be it...
At the very least I'm winning.
Never mind the reasons why.
Time will tell if this is just another lucky run.
For now
it's all about, and nothing but, the rush.
Beating the game hour after hour,
night after night.
Can't stop. Can't resist.
Forget about tomorrow.
Just a few more hands...
Totally addicted
to the rush
It sweet, it's profitable,
it' the nuts.

Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me that you really like POKER a lot. You even made a poem for it. As much as I want to play it for real, I just can’t - that is why I play the on-line poker games at Facebook. Well, at times of recession, gambling is not an option. Luck in poker is 50/50. Enjoy your POKER. Good day!

    ReplyDelete