Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winter's almost gone

Winter's almost gone.
The snow went away.
The grey skies and rainy days remain.
Lots of time to play poker again...
In the Cambodian sunshine, a few big leaks sneaked into my game. Luckily, PokerVT helped me find and fix them quickly. Jon Ettinger's video series on six-max cash games improved my game tremendously.
Even made a nice, little three-figure profit for the month of February. Supposedly, it was going to be a month without poker so I'm happy I earned some cash nevertheless.
The future is looking bright.
Never mind the weather.
My bankroll is back up to a solid level (after a disastrous January).
Tomorrow I'll move up to the $0.50/$1 Rush Poker games on Full Tilt.
I feel ready.
The sunshine's gone.
Nothing left to do but poker.
Building up my my stash of cash for another run
to sweet, seedy Sihanoukville
somewhere in the far and distant future...

No comments:

Post a Comment