Thursday, August 27, 2009

3 Days Off

I decided to give myself 3 days off of playing any poker,
starting today.

Since January I never went without more than 1 day without playing.
That's a long time.
Lots of lonely hours spent in front of a computer screen.
Numerous upswings and numerous painful downswings.

Sometimes you just need a break.

If I had the time I would go somewhere sunny.
But alas, stuck in Brussels for now.

I now all about variance and running bad, but still...
Barely brake even over my last 1000 sit and go's.
That's not a happy feeling.

Rereading Moshman's 'Sit 'n Go Strategy' for the fifth time now...
Playing around with this blog.
Watching all the sit and go video's on PokerVT one more time.
Absorbing all the information without getting upset about another bad beat.
Clearing my head...

Sunday I hope to return to the virtual felt relaxed, stronger and
ready to eat the fish alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment