Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beta

This is still only a beta.

FilthyRichFish.Org BETA
it should be for know and for the near future

If you don't know where you're going
you're probably not going to get there.

Lots of ideas for this blog going through my head.
I opened up and closed the Full Tilt and PokerStars clients already a dozen of times.
Reading tweets from people I don't now.
Checking my Iron Man Status.
Staring out of the window.
Thinking about maybe playing some poker
or got these blog-ideas worked out.

But I just can't do it right now.

The sun sets over the city.
I stare out of the window

...and all I'm able to do
is sit and wait.
Longing for her.

(until longing changes
in frustration
changes in anger
changes in
passing out
after too much
lonely booze)

But, after all, this is just a beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment