Friday, August 28, 2009

Second Day Without Poker

Second day without playing any poker.
I watched this week's WSOP coverage over dinner.

The 'World Series of Poker: Main Event' broadcasts on ESPN are really great.
No Hellmuth jokes here. If you saw the show you know what I mean...
On the other hand, I greatly admire and respect Erick Lindgren. But there were a few hands that were maybe too advanced for me to understand... For example, limping behind in a multi-way pot with pocket aces and then call/ fold along the way? I understand he plays some super-advanced small ball-kind of poker. As a pro, he want to avoid coin flips at all costs during Day 1 of the Main Event.  But still, it's poker! Some agression wouldn't hurt, no?

Anyway, I had more important things on my mind this evening, really.
Spending money (instead or winning/ losing money) in front of my computer.
But spending it in the best possible of ways!
To travel...
Just bought a plane ticket for next January.

Sunshine, here I come!
On the road again...
It's been so long ago
Four weeks far away from here...
Time for a family visit.

It's going to be a holiday in Cambodia!



No comments:

Post a Comment