Monday, November 23, 2009

Idea of the Week: Dropbox and Online Poker

Finally a smooth and easy solution to keep hand history files in sync on different computers...

So now I can play on my laptop while running Poker Copilot and have stats on all the players I played against at my desk...
At the end of each session I just copy my latest hand history files to the Dropbox-folder on my desktop computer. Next time I login on my laptop, all it takes is a quick copy/paste from the Dropbox-folder into the local hand history folder. All my data is up to date!
It's really that simple, Dropbox does all the heavy lifting.
Bye bye, USB-sticks and copying over a local wifi-network!
This is so much easier...
A 2GB-account (which is plenty for hand history purposes) is free.
Check it out here.

1 comment: