Friday, November 6, 2009

Lucky Friday

Due to circumstances (really!) I watched the romantic comedy Bride & Prejudice at 7 o'clock this morning.

... and that was just the beginning of a great day...

Work was extremely Zen-like.
(just a polite way of saying 'I didn't do shit and I enjoyed it very much, thank you')

Even online poker worked out great.
The combination of lots of fish and a good run of cards is a wonderful experience.

Playing $0.25/$0.50 cash games (6-max and heads-up) I made about $120 in an hour. That's how I like to kick off the weekend!

To get sufficient daily Full Tilt Points for the Iron Man Challenge I had to play some dreaded turbo sit 'n go's as well. Surprisingly, it wasn't a complete disaster. I still didn't win (only 1 win for this whole week!!!) but I managed to grind out another 20 bucks by taking enough 2nd and 3d places...

There is hope again.

Now it's time for the latest 2 WSOP-episodes to be well prepared to follow the final table action later this weekend. I'm rooting for Ivey because (1) he's the best player in the world and (2) it would be great to know you can muck a winning hand and still become world champion...

No comments:

Post a Comment