Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Illogical Consequences

I'm quickly running out of ways to say
"It's not going well"


*

My daily poker time is roughly between 19h00 en 22h00, Brussels time. All summer long there were lots of half-way decent regulars playing the $24 Turbo Sit 'n Go's at Full Tilt at this time. I grinded out a small, consistent profit.
Since autumn started, everything has changed significantly.
I guess the cool kids only hang out on the street in summer time. Now they all stay at home, donating $$$ to the more skilled players on Full Tilt and Stars.
Wonderful.
Fishy players at the poker table make me all warm inside
They put a smile on my face and make me wonder how I'll spend their money.
(... if I could just win a fucking coin flip every now and then... ) -very deep sigh-
***
So, here is a small message to all the new fish:

"Dearest fish, please keep playing those $24 Turbo Sit 'n Go's...

It's a really fun game, isn't it?
Right now I am not running so hot.
So I apologize if I don't always have friendly thoughts in mind when you do make a questionable call. Or, to be more accurate, when you do make a questionable call and manage to hit a miracle river card.
But it's nothing personal.
I really like you to sit at my table.
We'll have a real good time.
Soon.

(I'm sure you and me can turn this filthy graph back in the right direction...)

Thank you"

1 comment:

  1. I figured we have a huge leak; not being able to suckout,
    due to getting ur money in with the best hand.

    And even a coinflip is not what it used to be;
    rumour on fora goes that
    "regulars edge will be flattened out by 65-35% flips"

    We are REGTAG tryin' to outlast the RIGGEDLAGs,
    and we will succeed!

    I'm strugglin' a downswing myself, but I will persist!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete