Friday, December 3, 2010

The Backgammon Blues

About ten years ago I spend a couple of months in the Middle East on my own little Magical Mystery Tour. In a kibbutz in the Negev desert I learned how to play backgammon.
Learned it and crushed it.
Many sweet memories about drunken backgammon nights out there in Israel...

Anyway, when Bwin launched online backgammon I was very excited. Almost quit the day job instantly. This should be like printing money for a skillful player like myself...

But it was a short lived dream... It's quit different now then how I remembered it. The combination of sticking to exact rules and serious opponents... I don't know, dude. Maybe I'm getting old or maybe the edges are too thin. I'm not all that sure. But I didn't win like I used to... In fact, I didn't win at all.

Maybe you do have some mad backgammon skills?



(and if you know how to beat this game, please, let me know...)

No comments:

Post a Comment