Sunday, February 27, 2011

True Grind

(On Variance)

***
*
Back home and wondering
Where to go? What to do?
Life on the beach was sweet.
Got no fucking clue what to now.
So I focus on poker instead.
I'll deal with life later.

Returning to the grind with a passion.
Exchanged a bunch of Iron Man medals for a big cash bonus.
Excessive hours of 100NL Rush required to unlock it...

It's still hard to put in huge volumes. But I'm working on it. Played about 5K hands this weekend. That's as much as I could handle. My arm hurts from a million mouse clicks, my brain feels fried and my back hurts like hell. The results looked pretty bleak at first. But one great session on Sunday afternoon turned things around. Made about 5 buy-ins plus rakeback and bonus money...
That's about all the motivation I need.
A dedicated return to poker it is.

Grinding out a profit while trying to figure out where to go from here...


"LockDown Weekend"

No comments:

Post a Comment