Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September: The Results

About 39 hours spent at online poker tables...
Well, I never played less poker in 2009 than this September...
Normally I play something between 60 and 120 hours of online poker a month.

Now things were very, very slow:
No multi-table tournaments and no heads up matches.
Just 180 sit 'n go's and about 1300 hands in cash games.

But, most important, I made my goals:

  • Got Iron Man Status for the 11th consecutive month, completed the Take 2 promotion at Full Tilt and (as a little extra) cleared my deposit bonus at PokerStars. 
  • Didn't tilt too much (well, I totally blew up at a friendly live game but luckily I'm only focusing at online play here...) 
  • Playing correctly became a lot more easy after I got that flattering hand history review at PokerVT
  • Made about $300...
Not bad given the circumstances:
Too much work and too little free time.
A lot of time spent on website building.
A lot of time wasted on doubting myself.

None of my dreams came true.
(But that's why they're called dreams...)

Anyway, my September sit 'n go graph looks (somewhat) promising for times to come:

Enough of September;
the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment